Terms & Conditions
The Initiative for Policy Dialogue Site
- Use of this Site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
- The Initiative for Policy Dialogue (IPD) maintains this web site (the "Site") as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site ("Users") . The information presented herein is for informative purposes only. IPD is pleased to allow Users to visit the Site and download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, "Materials") from the Site for User's personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell, redistribute or create derivative works therefrom, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific material within this Site.
- IPD administers this Site. All Material on this Site from IPD and related organizations and individuals appears on this Site subject to these terms and conditions. In addition, the related organizations and individuals may have additional terms and conditions that govern the use of their material.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings interpretations and conclusions expressed in the Materials in this Site are those of the various authors of the work and are not necessarily those of IPD and its employees.
- Materials provided on this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. IPD specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Materials. IPD periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the Materials on this Site without notice. Under no circumstances shall IPD be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to resulted from use of this Site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this Site is at User's sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall IPD or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if IPD has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- User specifically acknowledges and agrees that IPD is not liable for any conduct of any User.
- This site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information providers and content providers. IPD does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or content provider, or any user of this site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at your own risk. Neither IPD nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting therefrom.
- As a condition of use of this Site, User agrees to indemnify IPD and its affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out User's use of this Site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by User of these terms and conditions. If User is dissatisfied with any material on this Site or with any of terms and conditions of use of this Site, User's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
- This Site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of IPD and IPD is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. IPD provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by IPD.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of New York and the city of New York City, United States of America.
- IPD reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the site or any Materials in any respect. IPD shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
- IPD reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
- No waiver by IPD of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding except as set forth in a writing signed by its duly authorized representative.